1 x KS2 Full-time ClassroomTeacher
We are looking for a vibrant, inspiring and creative teacher to join our successful team.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and are eager to do well.
- friendly and supportive staff, governors and parents
- an inclusive and caring ethos
- excellent resources and beautiful surroundings
- a commitment to professional development
We invite applications from teachers who:
- place children at the core of their work
- have high expectations of everyone
- are passionate about learning and teaching
- who will support our Christian ethos
- work well as part of a team
- have high expectations of attainment and behaviour
We welcome applications from NQT’s. Application forms to be submitted to the school using the relevant form below either elecronically or as a paper copy. Further information and a paper application form can be obtained by contacting Mrs Rachael Atkins on 01380 840793. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment.
KS2 Classroom Teacher (Full-time):
Hours of work: Full-Time
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: Midnight 3rd June 2019
Interview date: 11th June 2019
Commencement date: September 2019
Urchfont Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of this position the successful applicant will be required to apply for a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed. Disclosure will contain details of formal cautions, reprimands and final warnings, as well as convictions. The school will arrange for the disclosure on your behalf and will pay the necessary fee. Having a criminal conviction will not automatically exclude you from employment. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence committed